THE BALLS ROLL AGAIN!!
From this weekend, the “pinkster” weekend, our bowling is open for you again.
Naturally, we must of course adhere to the measures to guarantee the safety of our guests and employees.
- Fill in a corona checklist upon arrival.
- Indicate the use of walking route by means of floor stickers.
- Maximum 2 people per lane with 1.5 meters distance.
- Except for one household, no 1.5-meter distance restrictions.
- Except for children under the age of 18, no 1.5-meter distance between each other.
- Shoes are cleaned by employees after use with a disinfectant spray.
- Bowling balls can be cleaned by guests themselves before use with disinfectant wipes.
- There will be 30 minutes between the reservation for disinfection and time for exit.
- In addition, 1 lane will always be kept free between the reservations, due to the 1.5-meter distance.
>>> We adhere to the RIVM regulations and assume that all our guests also adhere to them <<<
The bowling alleys are open daily from 14:00 – 22:00.
Monday to Thursday € 22.50.
Friday, Saturday and Sunday € 26.00.
Saturday evening after 7 p.m. we have disco bowling.
On public holidays, an hour of bowling costs € 26.00.
The rates mentioned are per court per hour.
For some time now we have had an enthusiastic group of seniors in the house every Monday at 10:00 am, who compete while enjoying a cup of coffee and cake. You play 2 games together.
Bowling is an active sport and a fun way to keep moving, get to know other people and have a nice chat.
You can participate whenever you want, there is no obligation.
We have balls and bowling shoes in all weights and sizes, so you don’t need anything yourself.
The price is € 7.50 per person, including a cup of coffee and cake.
For our children’s packages click here for more information